Registered users of the National Library can remotely access the international databases subscribed to by the National Library with a password.
Databases that can be accessed from beyond the library are marked with this pictogram .
If you are not a registered National Library user, but have a valid LIBIS library card, you can register as a user of our library by logging in to www.ibiblioteka.lt and completing the following steps:
- Enter you card number and password in the new window (your password is your last name, unless you have changed it to something else).
- Having logged in successfully, click on your name and surname to enter the My Profile window.
- Select View Library List.
- A window will open showing you a list of the libraries you are registered to. Click on Register to New Library.
- In this new window, mark the libraries you would like to register to. In this case, mark the National Library.
If you are not a registered user of the National Library and do not have a LIBIS library card, you can find more information about how to become a registered reader of our library here ›.