Interlibrary loan services are provided for:
- The registered users of the National Library;
- Lithuanian libraries and institutions – the registered interlibrary loan members;
- Foreign libraries and institutions.
Foreign libraries and institutions may:
- Order documents or their copies from the National Library collections.
- Use documents received from the National Library for agreed period of time that depends on value and demand of the document. The customer may keep the copies of the documents.
- Restrictions for ordering: the loan of information publications, periodicals, art albums, audio and video recordings, manuscripts, maps is not possible.
Interlibrary loan is a priced service.
Tel: +370 5 239 8633, +370 5 249 7013