Martynas Mažvydas National Library of Lithuania offers a Coworking Space which is equipped to cater to all your needs.
||1 month: EUR 150.00 (price excl. VAT)
The coworking membership costs EUR 150.00 (excl. VAT) per month and includes the following services:
- Access to a dedicated work space including a desk, a chair, Wi-Fi, a file shelving unit, and a personal lockable storage cabinet.
- Printing, copying and scanning services.
- Up to 3 hour-access to meeting rooms.
- Specialist consultation on information search; identification and collection of topic-specific publications and other documents.
- IT staff’s assistance.
- Opportunity to cooperate with the National Library and its partners on various projects.
- Access to the Children's Activity Centre Žaisloteka (Toybrary): supervision of children aged 3 to 6 years old by a professional educator for up to 4 hours.
- X-box console.
- Concession prices for coffee and food at the library coffee shop Caffeine.
- Safe and clean environment: daily office cleaning services; CCTV surveillance; on-duty security personnel.